CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Fun with Cousins

I love that my sister lives only a few minutes from us and we try to get together as much as possible whether it’s just a fun day at her house, the gym, the park or anything else we can think of to do.  Her twins, Bridget and Ethan, are in love with Reid and I think that Reid is even more in love with them.  He gets so excited when he sees them which makes me want to be around them even that much more.  They are such great kids and I can’t wait for when Reid is able to play more and is running after them. 

Picture or Video 841

Tried taking a picture of Bridget but she wouldn’t take the juice box out of her mouth

Picture or Video 843

Always happy to be outside

Picture or Video 851

Ethan’s monster face

Picture or Video 853

We told them to make some silly faces

0 comments: