CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Easter

We had a great Easter this year because of our own little Easter Bunny.  He was really sick that weekend with a  stomach bug so he wasn’t as happy as he normally is.  We had to stay home from church but enjoyed the relaxing day at home.  We went over to Wes’ parents house and then to my parent’s house in the evening so we still had lots of Easter festivities. 

The Easter bunny brought Reid some toy keys and an Easter duck.  He was also good to Wes and I and we got to eat all the candy that Reid couldn’t! We had an egg hunt at Wes’ parents house which was fun and Reid found his one egg and then was done.  He just enjoyed watching his cousins fight each other for the rest.  After that we went to my parents and enjoyed a dinner of crab.  It is my absolute favorite and we were also celebrating my birthday with them so it was an Easter party and my birthday party all rolled into one.  It was a great weekend but I do wish that Reid had felt better. I guess we have lots more years to get it right!

Picture or Video 516 (2)Picture or Video 520 (2)Picture or Video 525 (2)Picture or Video 527 (2)Picture or Video 529 (2)Picture or Video 539 (2)Picture or Video 542 (2)

0 comments: