CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Happy Birthday to…..ME!

This past month I was able to celebrate my 27th birthday. It was everything that I could have hoped for and so much more. My birthday landed on a Friday but Wes ended up having to work.  My friends and family decided it would be the perfect time for them to take me out so we all went out to dinner. My wonderful mother-in-law watched Reid so I could have some fun.  We went to my favorite restaurant, Outback, which I haven’t been able to go to in a while since we’ve had Reid.  It was so fun just hanging with the girls and it was a much needed escape.

When Wes had his next days off we went out together to lunch at BJ’s, saw a movie and then went out to dinner.  My amazing sister, Jessica, happily took Reid so we could enjoy the whole day together.  We had such a great time. It was a great birthday weekend with lots of friends and family not to mention all the great stuff I got!

Picture or Video 860 (2)

The best birthday present of all! Spending time with my little boy!

2 comments:

Cristine Garrison said...

happy birthday!!!!
you look beautiful btw.

Kerry said...

Gorgeous! You look so healthy and happy. I even thought of you on tax day!