CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Snip Snip

Reid’s hair was starting to get a little long around the ears and I was constantly having to tuck it behind them so I asked my wonderful, talented sister, Jessica, to give Reid his first hair cut.  All she did was trim it a little around his ears because the back was still the perfect length.  It proved a little bit tricky because he wanted to see what was happening and did not want to sit still for very long.  Since Jessica is a professional she figured things out and had him sit on her lap.  If I was doing it he would probably be missing an ear so I was very grateful that she agreed.  After, he looked so handsome and now I don’t have to keep messing with it to get it to stay put. Thanks Auntie Jessica!!!

Picture or Video 816

Picture or Video 818

The Neosporin worked for a little bit as a distraction

Picture or Video 819

Then we had to move on to the hair clips which got him through to the end.

1 comments:

Brittany Webster said...

cute! he is so adorable!