CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Getting into Mischief

Reid is now all about the mischief and gets into anything and everything he can.  He loves the toy basket that we have in the living room and thinks it's even better when he tips it over so he can get all the toys out.  When he does, he is so proud of himself and has to show me his accomplishments.  Another favorite of his is magazines.  He LOVES magazines and we have a magazine basket where I keep all of them and he loves to get into them and pull them all out.  I moved the basket to a spot where I thought that he wouldn't really find them since he never goes over there but he did.  He was determined to find them and he did. It is really funny and he is just so proud of himself when he gets into things.  He is so determined and he won't stop until he's got what he wants.  He is definitely keeping me on my toes!




1 comments:

Steven & Jennifer Clegg said...

I love him. He is absolutely perfect.