CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Reid is 10 Months

I can't believe that my baby is in the double digits already, well in months that is! This month has been full of big milestones.  Reid decided that he was ready to crawl so one day he just did it.  I thought that he would start by scooting more or maybe army crawling but he decided that he was too good for that stuff.  He is now crawling all over the house and I don't know why on earth I wanted him to learn to crawl.  He is now getting into everything and I can't go to the bathroom without him getting into some sort of mischief.  It is a lot of fun to see him explore his world more and he just loves that he can get around by himself now.  Another good thing is that he wears himself out more now that he is mobile. He is taking great naps and that makes me one happy mom!  

Some other things that he is doing is that he says Mama and Dada all the time and he is actually talking about Wes and I.  It is so cute to hear him say them and I can't wait for him to start saying more words.  His love for food is just continuing to grow.  He eats so much that I now have to make him his own dish of food for dinner because he was eating too much of mine! He now has four teeth with two more coming in on top. He is such a ham now.  He not only has his father's looks but his personality as well. He thinks his carseat is his stage and loves to put on a show.  We have a mirror so we can see him when we drive and he knows it.  He loves to act super goofy just to make us laugh.  He also loves the camera and is always ready to put on a smile when I pull it out.  It is just too funny and I can't believe that he knows what is going on.  It is amazing to see him grow and develop and I am so proud that he is doing so well.  He makes my day so fun and he is just so full of life and energy.  I just love him to pieces!



0 comments: