CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hanging with Dad

Reid's favorite person is his dad and he loves to spend time with him even if it's just sitting on the couch and watching Dad play with the computer.  It is so sweet to see them together because they both just love each other so much.  The other day Reid was being kind of fussy because he's cutting another tooth so Wes just grabbed him and started watching some music videos.  Reid immediately settled down and snuggled into his arm.  He was so happy and content that he ended up falling asleep.  I was so jealous because he does not do this with me!! When he gets tired he just gets fussy around me so it was extra cute to see him asleep in his dad's arms. Just one of those great moments!


When I took the picture it woke him up and he was not too happy


1 comments:

steeevNlizzy said...

Yeah, that's about the cutest thing ever. I love that you got the series of photos. Brilliant!