CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 22, 2010

Love Shutterfly

I have been thinking a lot of the upcoming holidays and all the fun things that I am going to do now that we are blessed with our little boy.  This is going to be the first year that I will be sending out Christmas cards because Reid is just too cute to not share with everyone.  I have been exploring different sites and the best one that I have found is Shutterfly.  They are such a great, user friendly site with so many great options to choose from. 
These are just two of my favorites and they have so many more to choose from.  They really are the best place for Christmas cards , Invitations, ornaments and so much more.  I also love the photo albums  because they make the perfect gift for loved ones, especially those that live far away.  They are so convenient and easy to use.  I highly recommend to go and visit their website and become as big of a fan as I have become!

0 comments: