CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Reid is 5 Months!

Reid is 5 months!! He has been doing so good and developing so well.  He still has not managed to master the rolling over yet but I expect he will soon enough.  He looks like he is going to roll over but he can't manage to get his little bum around.  I'm sure he will do it when he is good and ready.  He is getting so much better with using his hands.  He can reach out and grab things now and shove them in his mouth.  The drool has not stopped and I don't know how one baby can have so much spit! He has spiked a little bit of a fever a few times due to his teething.  I know that it is pretty normal but it still makes me sad when he is in so much pain.  The doctor told me to use the Hyland's teething tablets and they work great but sometimes I have to give him some Tylenol when he's in a lot of pain.  His new favorite thing is sucking on the bottom of his lip.  It is so cute and he gives his little Cabbage Patch face as my sister likes to call it!  Everyday is something new and exciting!

The Cabbage Patch face




3 comments:

Brittany Webster said...

He is soo cute! 5 months! Wow!

Kendra L. said...

what a little stud!

Kerry said...

Adorable! I love the little pouty lip face. Way cute! Joe does that too and I think it's adorable