CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!

We had a great Halloween this year especially since it was Reid's first one. My sister found an adorable pumpkin costume and we decided that he would make the cutest pumpkin ever! We had a very busy Halloween that started on Friday with trunk or treat at our ward. It was so fun and I loved showing Reid off to everyone. Then on Saturday we went to my sister's ward. It was fun celebrating with them at their party and Bridget and Ethan love when their Baby Reid is around. On actual Halloween my brother-in-law got all the tickets to a suite at the Staples Center to see the Clippers play so the whole family (not including Wes who had to work) went to the game. It was so fun especially since we had the whole suite to ourselves. We finished off the weekend by doing some trick-or-treating around my parents house. It was so fun and I look forward to next year!
Watching the Clippers play


He loves trunk or treating
With his cousins, Ethan and Bridget

1 comments:

Kendra L. said...

you're right--he's the cutest pumpkin ever! He's growing so fast!