CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 6, 2010

Deck the Halls

I love to decorate for every holiday and Christmas is by far my favorite.  Since we have such a small house a few decorations go a long way and it doesn't take too long to make it festive.  I wanted to include Reid in the decorating especially when it came to the tree.  I know that he really doesn't know what is going on yet so it was mostly for me to just have some fun with him.  He stayed interested for about two or three ornaments and then he was ready for the jumpy but it was still nice to include him and start new traditions with our family!
Putting on the star 
See, he looks like he is having fun!
I love him!

1 comments:

Kendra L. said...

Pfff--the only thing I can think to say after I read any of your posts is "he is so freakin cute!". :) Eric said you guys might be making a visit to Utah? That'd be sweet we'd love to see you guys!