CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 4, 2011

Mammoth

At the end of January we got to go to Mammoth to go snowboarding to celebrate my brother's 18th birthday.  He said that all he wanted to do was go snowboarding and being the loving sister that I am I totally invited myself and the rest of my family! My dad was able to get a condo to fit all of us and it was set.  Wes just happened to have the days off so he was able to come as well.  I wasn't able to go last year since I was pregnant so I was extra excited. 

Wes had only been a couple of times before this trip so he was looking forward to being able to practice more.  My parents got him a lesson and he picked it up so quickly.  I was so shocked how good he was doing and was cruising down the hill in no time.  My mom was nice enough to watch Reid in the morning for us every day that so that Wes and I could go together for half the day.  Then in the afternoon one of us would go back and take care of the little man.   


Reid did amazing and even though the condo was pretty small there was a walk-in closet so he got his own room! It was just big enough to fit his pack-in-play in so we were all happy that we didn't have to share a room.  He loved the snow and looking at everything.  I took him out on a couple of walks and he was so cute.  He kept his gloves and his hat on the whole time and enjoyed the scenery.  He made the whole trip so enjoyable because he was such a good boy.  I can't wait until he is big enough to learn himself!
Our friends Vera and her son Dylan came up for a couple of days to ski with us.  It is always fun to have them around.
My goofy helmet




He was amazing!

2 comments:

Kerry said...

I LOVE that first picture! Hope you guys are doing well!

steeevNlizzy said...

I gotta try skiing or snowboarding one of these days.