CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve started out with a marathon of baking.  I got up in the morning and baked until I couldn't stand anymore. I ended up making sugar cookies, pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, an apple pie, a berry pie and cinnamon rolls.  I was exhausted but it was only the start of the day.  We went over to my in-law's house and spent Christmas Eve with them.  It was great because everyone was there and we had so much fun.  We shared some Christmas stories and ate until we couldn't eat anymore.  We didn't stay too late because we had our own traditions that we do every year with just our family.  When we got home we all got in our jammies and snuggled in bed and then we read the Christmas story from the Bible so we could all think about what Christmas is all about before the big day.  After Reid went to bed Santa went to work.  Wes and I then fell into bed to tried to get as much sleep as we could before the long and exciting day ahead of us. 

0 comments: