CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas Day Part 1

On the big day we got up nice and early, thanks to Reid, and enjoyed a nice Christmas morning with just the three of us.  We opened our presents and watched Reid try and eat all of his.  It was so fun to have Reid with us and even though he really doesn't know what is going on yet it was still so much fun.  He got a few books and some baby food in his stocking from Santa, some bath toys and Toy Story 3.  We didn't go crazy this year and a few presents go a long way for a 6 month old, in my opinion.  Wes and I then opened our presents from each other.  I got Wes a blue-ray player and Wes got me the Miranda Lambert CD, he refinished our dresser and night stands, and made me a recipe board. I know, I am one lucky girl!  After that we were off.  We went over to the in-law's to open presents over there with everybody.  We got so much stuff over there and had just the best time.  After that we headed off to my parents house (so nice to have the parents 5 min away from each other!) for part 2 of our Christmas day.
This picture makes me laugh every time I see it!  He is making the funniest face and looks as if he hates his present.  Too funny!

Wes' dad, Liz (sister), and Steve (brother-in-law)
John and Katie (Wes' sister and new brother-in-law)

1 comments:

Jim and Nicole said...

Reid is the cutest thing ever. Dont you love having the parents live so close, we love it and hate it sometimes..it gets pretty crazy and confusing haha