CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Family and Newborn Pictures

We recently went and got some pictures taken because I really wanted newborn pictures taken of Reid and I blinked and he was a month old already. I finally made an appointment and we got them done. Reid was 5 1/2 weeks old at the time and he did great! He was alert the whole time and was so good. He only cried once and I think that he loved all the attention. It was really enjoyable and I was so happy with how they turned out.
Our first family picture and everytime I look at it I want to cry a little. I am seriously the luckiest girl alive. I could not be any happier!
He was holding his head up. I have no idea how he was doing it but it makes for the cutest picture!

These pics with his dad just melt my heart

1 comments:

Cristine Garrison said...

love them!!! and you look gorgeous kimmie!