CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 12, 2010

4th of July

This 4th of July was a little different than previous ones because we have Reid with us now. Since he was only 4 weeks old we didn't want to go anywhere so we went over to my parents house to hang out with just the family. My sister and her kids came over and my mom was still in town. My mom made some dinner and we did some swimming. Later, we went up on my parents balcony and watched the fireworks. It was the perfect way to spend the holiday without having to go anywhere.
I actually got to go swimming for a little bit because my mom watched Reid for me.


We took Reid in the slightly warm spa but he didn't like it very much. I think that it was still a bit cold for him. He loves his baths so I think we will just stick with those for a while.

Wes can't wait for hime to get bigger and go swimming for real.

0 comments: