CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Disneyland!

Our one year anniversary was on May 5th and I have been begging Wes to take me to Disneyland since we started dating. I got him to agree to go for our anniversary so on Tuesday, May 6th we actually went. I have a season pass and my Dad was able to get a discounted ticket for Wes so there was no excuses. We woke up really early and drove down there but I guess I read the internet wrong because instead of the park opening at 8 it opened at 10 so we were over an hour early. Thankfully they opened the park early. We started over in California Adventure because Wes has never been there and rode all the rides in just over an hour. There was no one there and we just walked on everything. The longest we waited was just 20 min so it was a great day. We had so much fun and it was the perfect way to celebrate our anniversary. I can't wait for many more years to come, it has been great so far!
The Teacups!
Riding the scariest ferris wheel!
Autopia
At The Bugs Life 3D show
He thinks he's cool!

2 comments:

Steven & Jennifer Clegg said...

I love you guys! I have a new blog, by the way! stevenandjenniferclegg.blogspot.com!

Cristine Garrison said...

KImi!

where have you been all my life!?

what are you up to?