CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

New Job!

I know that I haven't posted anything in a while and that is because I started a new job at Princess Cruises in March. I have been super busy and trying to juggle things. I started as a reservation agent and now modify and make new bookings. It's great and I survived the month training and am now out on my own. I talk to people all day discussing fun vacations that they are going to be taking...what could be better! I just try to invision myself going on all the fun cruises that I talk about all day! Since I am now working full time, I seem to have less time for other things and this blog has taken a backseat. Wes is still in school and I can't wait for this semester to be over. All in all things are going great. I celebrated my 24th birthday and amazingly it fell on my day off. I got to spend it with family and it was absolutely perfect. I can't believe that I'm all grown up and have a big girl job!

1 comments:

Ryan and Emily said...

Sounds like a fun job. We are actually planning a cruise for Sept. We just need to figure out what to do with Ethan. I've never been on one and can't wait. If you have any advice on which cruise, etc. let me know.