CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Tyler is 3 Months

So I’m super behind with blogging and totally missed a whole month.  With the holidays and everything it was impossible to find a second to sit down, let alone blog.  Tyler turned 3 months in December which is always bittersweet for me cause they are officially out of that newborn phase.  I miss that phase but it is also super fun when they are more alert and their little personality starts to come out.  He is such a happy baby and good little boy that I was worried that he might just flip a switch and become terrible but he has stayed super good.  He has started to talk and make his presence known around the house and really looks for us if we aren’t in the room.  He loves to be surrounded by his family and the only time he gets fussy is when he can’t see one of us around.  He loves to be held and snuggled and adores his big brother.  Whenever Reid is playing or just around, Tyler has to have an eye on him to see what he is doing.  They love to snuggle before bed time and it’s when I can get most of the stuff I need to get done because they are both so happy just being with one another.  I am just loving having my two boys.  I was so nervous to have two but they couldn’t be better and we just adore them so much.  They fill my day with love and we have so much fun together.  I am definitely busy but I wouldn’t have it any other way.

IMG_3890IMG_3892IMG_3893

0 comments: