CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Tyler is 2 Months

My sweet little boy is two months already.  He is so fun and such a great addition to our family.  We just all love him so much and enjoy his perfect little personality.  He had his two month checkup and passed with flying colors.  The doctor is very pleased with his growth and says he is just perfect. He is starting to recognize us more and more. He is smiling and cooing which just makes my heart melt.  He adores his brother and looks for him when he hears his voice.  Reid still wants to be wherever Tyler is and asks to hold him on an hourly basis. 

Tyler has rolled over from his tummy to his back and is getting stronger every day.  He is an excellent sleeper and has been sleeping about 8-9 hours every night for a couple of weeks. I just started putting him in his crib in the room with Reid and they have been doing great.  They have both slept great and we haven’t had any problems…yet.  I’m sure they will come later but for now I am enjoying my sleep.  He is just the best baby and so calm and easy going. He still rarely cries and just waits patiently for me to get him when he wakes up or when he is hungry.  Sometimes I worry how easy going he is but that’s because I have to worry about something! He is just as perfect as can be and we just love him so much!

Two moth stats:

10 lbs, 14 oz (30th percentile)

23 in long (54th percentile) and head is 15 1/2 in (35th percentile)

Picture or Video 098 (2)

0 comments: