CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 7, 2012

2!!!!!!

It is Reid’s birthday today and I just can’t believe he is already two! He has grown up so much this past year and it’s just crazy to me when I look over and see a little boy instead of my baby.  He is just the sweetest little boy and we have so much fun together everyday.  I am so lucky that I get to stay home with him and be with him everyday.  He makes my life so much better and so full of love. 

I am amazed at how fast they grow up and he is my little buddy. He talks to me nonstop throughout the day and is getting so independent.  He understands everything Wes says to him in Spanish and even is starting to talk back to him using some Spanish words.  I am so happy that he is bilingual and I can’t believe it actually worked and that Wes kept it up.  He doesn’t talk at all to him in English and it has really paid off.  I think it’s the cutest thing when he says some words in Spanish.  I’m even learning along with him and can understand when Wes talks to Reid most of the time. If he talks to an adult it’s an entirely  different story but it’s better than nothing!

He now has to do everything himself with is good and bad.  He has to turn off every switch in the house, buckle his own car seat, put on his shoes and so forth.  It is annoying most of the time because it takes 4 times longer but I know he is just learning and that it’s good for him.  He is also learning his letters and numbers and it started cause he wanted to.  He always points to letters and asks what they are and can identify most numbers if shown a picture of them.  He can identify o and s and so whenever he sees them he has to stop whatever he’s doing and show me.  It is so sweet and I’m so glad that he wants to learn so much. 

I swear that I could write a book about everything that is going on in his life right now (the same as all moms!). He is just the most perfect little man and I just love him to pieces.  I can’t imagine my life without him and he just makes our family so much more complete.  He is the joy in our lives and I just love him to pieces. I know he will be the best big brother and will help me so much with this baby.  Happy birthday to my sweet angel!!!

Picture or Video 073Picture or Video 074Picture or Video 075

0 comments: