CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 18, 2012

It’s a…….

BOY!!!  We are so happy that Reid will be expecting a little brother early October!! Wes and I were surprised when we found out cause we both thought we were having a girl so it was fun to be surprised.  I know Reid is going to be so happy to have a little brother to play with and I love my boy so adding another one will just be perfect.   I feel like our family is complete with this little one coming into our lives and I’m half way there already so he will be here before we even know it! We are still looking for a house right now and have a few offers on some so we are crossing our fingers that we get the perfect house for our perfect little family!

ultrasound baby #2

2 comments:

hilary w said...

Oh my goodness that is so exciting! Two little boys?! That will be so fun. Good luck with the house hunting!

Jim and Nicole said...

I love little boys, finally people are having boys. Everyone we know has been having girls.