CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Reid is 4 Months

Today my little boy is 4 months old! With every month that goes by I am amazed by how fast the time has gone by.  Reid is so amazing and such a great joy for us.  This month has been so fun.  We have seen him grow even more and he is not my lttle newborn anymore.  He is getting so big and is a little bit more than 14 1/2 pounds.  He is smiling so much and recognizes us as soon as we walk in the room.  My favorite time of the day is when I go and get him in the morning.  When he sees me he gets the biggest smile on his face and he just goes crazy.  He had his first laugh during this month and it just melted my heart.  He is continuing to roll over from tummy to back but hasn't quite mastered the back to tummy rolilng yet.  He is so aware of everything that is going on around him and wants to be apart of it. I can't talk anymore when I am nursing him because he just wants to play and be apart of what is going on.  Reid is starting to be able to grab things and put them in his mouth.  He wants to grab everything that he can get his hands on.  Sometimes he will grab my face and tries to bite me! I like to think of it like he is giving me kisses.  He is the best little boy and gets more and more fun everyday.
Such a smiley boy!




He's so big he can even hold his own bottle


He is getting so much better at tummy time



He has found his thumb! He loves his thumb and fingers and likes to suck on them to put himself to sleep




1 comments:

Kendra L. said...

He is so dang cute! Must be fun to have him getting to that fun age, starting to laugh and be more alert. Yay!