CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 15, 2010

Painting the baby's room

I decided that I wanted to paint the baby's room and so after much thought I decided to do it an olive green. We are going to go with a camo theme so I thought it would be a good idea to just bring it all together. My mother-in-law, Donna, is great with painting and so I had her show me how to do a texture on the wall. It's called ragging and you mix the paint with glaze. After you brush it on you take a rag and wipe it off. It creates a really neat look and it turned out even better than I thought it was going to. I was so grateful to both Donna and Wes for painting the room. I know the baby will one day really love it.

1 comments:

Brittany Webster said...

Cool army theme, how fun!