CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 15, 2010

Our New Jeep

At the beginning of December Wes got a Jeep. He bought it from a good friend and I have never seen him more excited. He was looking forward to buying it for a while now and he was finally able to bring it home. He has had so much fun with it and goes off roading as much as possible. I have enjoyed it to some extent. I am not able to do a lot of offroading because I am pregnant so we have found other ways to have fun.

Wes made me do this stupid pose

Wes and I decided to take the Jeep out on a ride up the mountain and have a picnic. It was super fun because it was just us and it was a good way to get away and see our valley from a different height. I hope that we can do that more before the baby comes because it was so nice to get away.


A few nights later we decided to go and have a fire up Bouquet Canyon. Wes's brother Greg and his family came with us so it made it even better. It was pretty cold up there but after Wes started the fire it was great. We made some dinner and roasted marshmallows. It was a great night and the kids were so good. They loved the fire and especially the marshmallows!
Anne

Jamie enjoying some dinner

Wes's older brother Greg

0 comments: