CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 24, 2009

4th of July

The 4th was great this year. Wes magically had it off which was completely unexpected so we were able to go to the Beckstroms and have a BBQ with the family. We went swimming and ate everything in site. It was a beautiful day and just hot enough that it made you want to get in the pool. They weren't doing fireworks at the park by my parents house so we decided to go down to Sunland to watch them with our friends Taylor and Mari. We had another BBQ with them and watch the fireworks from Verdugo. It was a great day and it made it so much better that Wes could be there.

1 comments:

Steven & Jennifer Clegg said...

You guys are adorable. I can not wait to see you!!! Seriously, I could pee my pants... and given my condition it might actually happen :)