CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 4, 2013

Tyler is 5 Months

This past month has been a great one with Tyler getting so big.  He is just so much fun and has been so active this past little bit.  He decided to roll over from back to tummy which is pretty cool since Reid didn’t roll over until he was about 7 months.  Now, every time you put him down on his back he flips himself over.  He loves to roll to his tummy but when he gets there he forgets he can roll back over and gets really angry if he is on his tummy too long.  He keeps me busy having to stop what I am doing to roll him back over a hundred times a day!

He is such a smiley baby and loves to be cuddled still.  In fact, he loves to be cuddled so much that I can’t get rid of the swaddle blanket.  He still loves to be swaddled and will sleep through the night only if he is.  I have tried to wean him off of it but he isn’t having it right now.  I only swaddle one arm so I don’t feel too bad and I’m sure he won’t have to be swaddled when he goes off to college so I’m not too worried about it.

He is now at that stage where everything he sees, he wants to shove in his mouth and your face isn’t off limits.  He loves to grab a hold of your face and shove as much as he can in his mouth and he is surprisingly strong!  I just think of them as kisses when I have drool all over my face.  He is so cute and is just the sweetest.  He loves his brother more and more and they are just two peas in a pod.  Reid loves him so much and just wants to be wherever he is.  He loves take care of him and get him his toys or his binky.  Next month we will start him on solids which should be fun and he is ready for them since he stares intently at you when you eat anything.  We love him so so much!

IMG_4004IMG_4006IMG_4022

0 comments: