CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 11, 2011

Style

So Reid is already developing his personal style.  He loves, LOVES to put socks on his hands and sometimes will refuse to leave the house without them on.  The other day was one of those days and I was planning on a walk over to Whole Foods.  I tried all kinds of things to get him to take them off but with no success.  (You would think gloves would be a good compromise, but they are no good.) I finally gave in and then he insisted he have me tie a string around his head which he also refused to take off.  (For someone who doesn’t talk yet, he gets his point across!)

My little boy just has his own style and knows what he wants.  I guess I should just embrace everything and let him be himself.  He did make a few people laugh on our walk and so I guess it’s not too bad!

Picture or Video 144Picture or Video 146

0 comments: