CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 12, 2009

Olivia Jane Clegg

On Monday, October 5th Miss Olivia Jane Clegg was born. I was able to go up to Roseville and visit the new parents, Jen and Steve, that weekend. Olivia was even more beautiful than I could have hoped for. She looks a lot like her dad but has her mom in her a well. She is such a good baby too. She only cries if she is hungry and is such a good sleeper. I thought that I would go up there and expect to not get any sleep but amazingly she only woke up only one time a night. I had such a great time hanging out with them and Jen and Steve are such great parents. It is so awesome to see how much they love her. I love her so much and can't wait to make another trip to see my new niece.


1 comments:

Steven & Jennifer Clegg said...

Olivia misses her Auntie Kimi sooooo much!!!