CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 20, 2009

VEGAS!!

Wes and I decided last minute to jump in the car and go to Vegas for a couple of days. I had gotten some time off of work to go camping in Carpenteria and Wes just happened to have 3 days off in a row. The whole camping thing didn't work out because everyone got sick so Wes and I decided to go to Vegas. Since it is only 4 hours away we thought it would be a great little trip. We ended up getting a great deal at the Circus Circus that sealed the deal. On Wed we drove up and came back on Friday. We just relaxed and walked around mostly. We both haven't seen a ton of Vegas before so we got a chance to go exploring. We went through all of the hotels and did some shopping. It was really fun to just get away from life for a little bit. Even though it was short it was memorable and we should be spontaneous more often!
Outside the Venetian


Watching the show outside the Bellagio
The M&M's Nascar at the M&M's store. He can't ever be serious.

Striking my sexy pose. No wonder Wes always laughs when I do that!

Outside one of the greatest stores ever (according to Wes), The Bass Pro Shop.

3 comments:

Mrs. Lexi said...

I love your sexy pose. I swear I have pics from high school with you in that exact same pose!

hilary w said...

What a great trip! I am impressed with your spontaneity. I wish I were more like that!

That first picture of you guys you look gorgeous! What a great couple you are.

Steven & Jennifer Clegg said...

You look gorgeous, Kimi!! I miss you! I think that I would pee my pants if I see you strike that pose...haha!! I love it! YOu two should be spontaneous and come drive up to Roseville for a trip!!