CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 12, 2008

Lakers vs Pistons

A few weeks ago, my dad got tickets to the Lakers vs the Pistons at the Staples Center. I was so excited because I have never seen the Lakers in LA. The only Laker game I had ever been to was in Salt Lake when they were playing the Jazz so I was really excited when my dad called and invited us. We got to sit in a box because my dad knows some people who have a box. It was so cool and I was loving it. In between watching the game I was looking for celebrities and found of course Jack Nickleson and Leonardo DiCaprio who are always at the home games. Also there was Kelsey Grammer with his wife and the most exciting one for me was David Beckham. He was there with his kids and could possibly be the cutest dad ever. Even though the Lakers decided to lose their first game of the season while we were there it was still a lot of fun. GO LAKERS!




Dad

My little brother, Brian.







2 comments:

Steven & Jennifer Clegg said...

I love, love Leonardo DiCaprio :) For almost 13 years now I think. My parent's let me see Romeo and Juliet when I was way too young, but I am glad they did because I realized how incomplete my life was before Leo :D I love you, too, Kimi! Just not in the same way I love him. Sorry.

P.S... but I do love Steve more than Leo!!

Cristine Garrison said...

yeah lakers!