CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 14, 2008

Mexico Cruise




This past week Wes and I went on a cruise to Mexico! We had such a great time especially since Wes's dad, David, and his sister, Katie, came as well. The cruise stopped at Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, and Cabo San Lucas. The stop that we liked the best had to have been Cabo. It was absolutely gorgeous there and it was the perfect temperature all day. Wes and I took a water taxi out to Lover's Beach and tried to do some snorkeling. I've never had a problem any other time I've been but this time there were jelly fish. I found out that I am terrified of them especially after they stung me twice. Even with that it was so fun and I wish that we could have had more time. The food on the ship was also a highlight. I don't think we were ever hungry because we were constantly eating! The week was absolutely wonderful and so relaxing that we can't wait to book our next cruise!

4 comments:

Hucks in the Hood said...

D and I are cruising to Alaska in May and I can't wait! We've been on a few cruises, but they are always so much fun! I'm glad you guys had a good time!!!

The Marsden 6 said...

I am so jealous, I love cruising. I think everyone should take a cruise a year, at least.

Ryan and Emily said...

I am way jealous too!! I've never been on a cruise and am just dying to. Ryan and I are hoping maybe next year for our 5 year anniversary. Glad you guys got to go.

samacleod said...

I can't wait to go on a cruise. I'm on the jealous list too.