CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Ethan and Bridget

My sister, Jessica, had twins on September 26! She had a boy and a girl, Ethan and Bridget. They were born pretty early so they had a long way to go before they are able to come home. Ethan was born about 3lbs and Bridget was born about 2.5lbs. Ethan was just allowed to go home a few days ago and we couldn't be happier. Bridget still needs to get a little bit bigger and master breathing and feeding. They are so cute and I can't believe that they are actually here!
Ethan's Favorite Aunt
Ethan and his Grandma
Family

5 comments:

Steven & Jennifer Clegg said...

Brian is so tall!!!! I need to go see you family!!! I can not wait to see the babies!!

Brooks Family ♥ said...

Hey! It was good to hear from you. Yeah married life is awesome! i love it... You look happy as well!

Ryan and Emily said...

Hi Kimi! I'm so glad you started a blog. It will be fun to see what you guys are up to. Your little nephew Ethan is so cute...I love the name too. I can't believe how small they were but am glad to here they are doing well and that you are enjoying married life!

Steven & Jennifer Clegg said...

You look super skinny in this picture...wait you are this skinny...nevermind! I love you!!

Hucks in the Hood said...

Oh, I'm so excited to see all of you and Jessica's sweet baby!!! I hope baby Bridget is home by now!!! Love and miss you guys tons!